The Global Times quoted the People’s Liberation Army newspaper as saying that four Chinese soldiers were killed in a bloody conflict in the Galway Valley.
In June last year, a relative of Chinese soldiers killed in a clash in the Galvan Valley of Ladakh was kept silent for nine months. However now the dragon’s silence has been broken. He gave information about his dead soldiers. Four Chinese soldiers were reported killed in Galvan. At the same time, China has blamed India for creating tension in the region.
Notably, 20 Indian soldiers died in the conflict. However, a US intelligence report said that more than 40 Chinese soldiers were killed in the conflict. For the first time in nine months, China has provided information about its soldiers killed in the incident. The report accused the Indian Army of crossing the Line of Actual Control (LAC). It said that a large number of Indian troops have been deployed on the LAC. Chinese soldiers have been praised in the news.
China unveiled for the first time the names and detailed stories of four martyrs who laid down their lives in a border confrontation with India in the Galvan Valley in June 2020: Chinese media
– ANI (@ANI) February 19, 2021
First border dispute in 45 years
Since early May, the Chinese military is advancing towards the LAC. After this, Indian soldiers became cautious. However, China’s aggressive move has increased tensions between the two countries. Finally, in mid-June, a bloody battle ensued between the soldiers of the two countries in the Galvan Valley. The Galavan Valley was the worst border dispute between India and China in the last 45 years. In this, 20 Indian soldiers were martyred, who were given a final farewell with full respect. On the other hand, Chinese soldiers also suffered heavy casualties but kept the matter a secret from the world. The US Agency for International Development reports that 40 Chinese soldiers were killed, while Dragon reported that only four were killed nine months after the incident. China finally admitted that its troops were killed under heavy pressure.
Chinese soldiers retreating
Currently, tensions are looming on the India-China border. The armies of both countries have begun the process of withdrawing their troops from the front. In this situation, the tension that has been going on for nine months seems to be decreasing. However, India is watching all the actions of China. The Indian Army released some short videos and pictures on Tuesday. The Chinese army can be seen reducing their troop numbers and destroying their bunkers, camps and other facilities from places around Pangong So (lake) in eastern Ladakh.